The Canadian Construction Network • Your Online Community Guide To Construction in Canada •

The Canadian Construction Network

Over 179 construction articles and writing!

Join the Community - It's FREE!   |   Log-In Construction Article Library
Home: Construction Dictionary: Gable

   Print This Page     


Written by; Joy Smithers / TCCN Staff Writer
Added on: Sun Jun 28 2009


Gables are the vertical, usually triangular portions of wall between the edges of a sloping roof. In some houses, gables can be most easily seen at the ends perpendicular to the triangular wall.


Copyright: 2009

  Property's Zip Code